Monday, November 16, 2009

fatt choi mao my ass

Was having dinner with relatives last night and I got attacked by a stray cat! Cats are incredibly pretentious. I'm not kidding. They act all cute and innocent, then they'll suddenly go nuts and ambush you. I couldn't even eat in peace. The cat was literally stalking me the whole night while I was in the restaurant. In the end it got so full of itself and it took over my chair. Thanks to that I had to stand for about 15 minutes.









Oh, Mix FM played FYI today. I got so happy and I virtually shouted in the car. As usual, my mom gave me a big swt look and continued driving and also as usual, she took the chance to annoy me by purposely saying Yuutada instead of Ootada. Anyways I didn't expect them to play that song.

Started playing FFI today since I've already finished GTA CTW. Such beautiful music and the so called 8 bit characters look damn adorable. Hopefully I won't get addicted since I need to finish 3 4 assignments by this week. Oh Kami-sama.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP