Tuesday, March 2, 2010

to brush or not to?


Hunting wallpapers can be addictive. This addiction kicks in one month once or so. It can be quite fatal. Certain wallpapers are such eyecandies that they cause me to hyperventilate. especially those widescreen ones. See how deadly pretty looking things can be. As I'm doing this, my stomach's craving for Chilli Pan Mee that I had for dinner last night. They're this good. Photo doesn't show chilli because I haven't put them in yet but the egg really brings out the taste of this simple dish. I swear it's the best pan mee I ever had in my whole life. If any guy is reading this, please tell me how true is this sentece-- guys don't really eat pan mee, it's a female thing. The statement does sound stupid but no, it wasn't me who made that claim. It's from an elderly man. Once again, I'm just being curious.



Will be visiting the mad dentist tomorrow. To be fair, I haven't met her before but I heard she's quite gentle. Hopefully she really is, had a terrible experience with a female dentist during pre-spm week. She was using brute force on my teeth! I don't know the qualification system works. Geez. Another curious question, do you brush your teeth before visiting the dentist? Or perhaps make sure your teeth is clean?

3 comments:

Unknown March 2, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

the pan mee looks familiar. where u had it?

Crystal March 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Kota Damansara but the shop has a few branches so.. yeah. :D

Anonymous September 27, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

LOLOL, I clean my teeth like mad before going to the dentist. Mouthwash. Dental Floss. Way too much toothpaste. And a breafast that doesn't leave stains and remains ;D

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP