Tuesday, March 15, 2011

unpleasant things found in raspberry cereal --- potong steam


Looks delicious? Let me tell you that it smelled really nice (raspberries!) and thank God because I was too busy filling the jar and cleaning up the mess, I didn't put any into my mouth.

The moment I opened the box, the packet inside got tore apart (it was a mess!) so I thought it was because I was too aggressive. Mom tried one and said it tasted weird so we started scrutinizing them. 

Upon closer inspection :


Gross, no?

Throughout my 19++ years of having various types of cereals, I haven't come across such atrocious quality control!

No, it's not locally manufactured/a local brand. It's quite a big company in Poland.


Truly disappointing experience. Don't think I'll dare try this brand (at least not for a few years).

8 comments:

Unknown March 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

OHMAI....!!!!! O.o

Yukana vi Britannia March 16, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

YERRR SO DISGUSTING LORH!!

Were those bugs alive?? The cereal wasn't expired or something?

Eric Lim March 16, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Omg HAIR! WORST QUALITY CONTROL EVA! Time to write a complaint letter eh?

Crystal March 16, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

Yes the bugs were moving here and there! Nop, not expired. I make it a point to check the expiry product before buying something, including shampoos and such. Haha.

Complaint letters aren't suitable for such things. Even though it's not really Cold Storage's fault, we've contacted the manager and he said we can go there to change a new one. Btw Eric, it's the one I bought together with you the other day!

Eric Lim March 17, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

I don't think I've been to Cold Storage with you before, or do you mean Village Grocer or you meant someone else? >_>!

Crystal March 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM  

'Yu jor'. Yes yes, Village Grocer. Not Cold Storage. HAHA!

~Soul~ March 19, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

@_@ OMG!! It really look like the berries~ewww

Judify March 24, 2011 at 12:55 AM  

oh.my.gawd. i wonder what'll happen if you accidentally.. ate them? D:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP