Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Overwhelmed

Monday, during maths :

Teacher : We call this graph parabola. So what is this ? *points at another graph*
Me : Straight Bola?
Deskmate : *laughs*
Me : *swt*

Oh, most probably you won't get it. Just felt like writing it because it made me felt so silly.

My mom is so funny. She questions me for everything I do. Most probably she's so not used to seeing me do those things. Well, can't blame her because she wasn't here for weeks. It's a tad frustrating sometimes when she keeps asking why , suspecting this and that. She even suspected crap when I took my 'night nap'.

Tomorrow's Thaipusam, holiday. It'll really be great if Wednesday is an off day for us every week. Utterly sweet. Mom actually asked me whether I wanna go for shopping tomorrow. I rejected her. Lol. I don't really have the mood these days. Moreover, I'm experiencing fatigue. Would like to sleep in.

Leong is so blur nowadays. On monday, she actually said Selamat Sejahtera instead of Terima Kasih Cikgu when the lesson ended. We laughed at her. Poor Leong. Anyway she's the President for the what... uh Ketua Tingkatan Board? Sorry, I don't know what's the exact name for that board. Congrats to her! I'm actually kinda excited for her. Strange.

Filled in SPM form today. Ticked Accounts. There is no turning back now. I'm really compelled to take accounts. Good for you Crystal. Make sure you get at least a B for SPM. *swt*

I'm famished.
This will be my supper.

Cute cookie, thanks to Aunty Mei.

I didn't lie! I updated! *mumbles*
Hey today's a great day! Really! *laughs*

5 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2008 at 12:35 AM  

I know you're more than happy. Ish. Menjealouskan. But I'm looking forward to seeing you and erm... Never mind. You complete that. =)

FoongVai

Crystal January 23, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Oh shut up.. =p
don't 'tek chuen ngo'.
Tralala~

I'm not more than happy. I have a life okay. Haha. xD

Unknown January 24, 2008 at 2:53 AM  

hahaha.. i can help in accounting if u really need some.. =) just tell me.. =P u're still me little sister.. =)

Anonymous January 24, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

You do have a life and your life would be better with that someone in your life. Bah! I dare you to disagree with me.

Crystal January 24, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

@anonymous : Well said. Not gonna deny.

@Isabeil : Thanks for offering. Very 'mou yi si' lah. You need a lot of patience to teach some stupid accounts n00b like me, mwahaha!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP