Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i'd side chaos if i could

YAY FOR HOLIDAYS!
It's rather depressing that my sem break will be ending soon. Need to get back to college on the 2nd of Sept. Geez, I've been having so much fun lately. In fact, I've been so engrossed in a few activities. Most importantly, I've been busy playing Dissidia : Final Fantasy. It got leaked. HOW AWESOME, which means most fans have been playing the english version a few days before the 25th. So far so good, I have no complaints for the game because I'm so bias when it comes to FF. Moreover I haven't finished it yet. It'll be cool if they did not omit Yuna. For heaven's sake, there's only one female on Cosmos's side? I don't really care about the guy from FFXII anyways because he looks weird.


(And as I am typing this, my dad is msning me from the computer room. He's telling me how the soup got burnt. Good for him, he'll get executed by my mom who will be coming home in less than an hour. No soup for dinner as well. Tch).

The customization is excellent! Actually the game will be better if they have cool summon cutscenes, maybe like what they did for Crisis Core? Prevalently, I'm not a zealot of fighting games but this is different. It isn't as conventional as the other fighting games. Sometimes the battles get really chaotic because you can fly from one corner to the other corner.

What else can a FF fan ask for? Cecil, Firion, Kefka, Terra, etc are now fully 3d. I'd love Squarenix if they remake all the older FF games using these kinda graphics. Somehow Tidus and Sephiroth look a bit weird in Dissidia. I wonder why. Seriously I'll be wasting so many hours of my life just to collect as many points as possible to purchase bad ass characters from the in-game shop. First off, I'll get Sephiroth followed by Jecht.

Got bored last night while playing bRO. Thus, Eric and I took a photo. Took us awhile to time the GG command. I'm bored of playing champ. What other characters should I play? Maybe I should get a job which is underrated.


And when will the final results be mailed to us? I'm really anxious because I want to make sure I pass Malaysian Studies. It'd suck if I have to pay a few hundred bucks again just to pass the damn subject which I detest so much.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP