Sunday, August 30, 2009

wait and see

Has anyone read The Star today? WHO said that Malaysia is taking H1N1 too lightly. Is it true? Although I'm not someone who will side Malaysia when it comes to everything but I do think that in terms of dealing with H1N1, efforts have been taken. Government's initiative has been quite evident. Since the mutated form of H1N1 is extremely fatal, I guess more and more people will be wearing masks nowadays. Should I wear one as well? Dad thinks that H1N1 might be one of early signs of 2012. Is he obsessed with that or what? He has been watching those documentary and all. Tch.

Never thought that I will run across Claymore merchandise in Malaysia, especially Ipoh. I guess I underestimated my hometown afterall. When I inquired, they showed me various pendants and an action figurine. Yeah, they're all not originals but screw it, I bought 2 pendants anyways. My penchant for Claymore is quite ineffable. Sadly the action figurine doesn't look gorgeous enough. Clare isn't wearing the Claymore suit. I wouldn't wanna buy a reverse trap action figurine.


Oh look, it's my ex-class monitor!
It was great hanging out with my ex-desk mate, de facto, one of my delinquents. Just now when I was going through my photo albums, both of us do look different compared to secondary days. Look older perhaps? But I am quite glad that my face isn't as horrendous as it was back then. Most probably because I'm no longer a teenager. Should I still consider myself one? I'm not really sure about that.






0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP