Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i've found another reason to hate DS

Oh. My. God.

Can't say how disappointed I am right now. I didn't know disappointment can be so overwhelming.


So when they first announced a Claymore game for DS, I was excited, no, de facto, very fucking thrilled. Even though I do not own a DS because I'm a DS HATER, I did tell my friend that I might actually save up for a DS just to play the game. Sounds stupid? Not really. I've done worse things because of my penchant for fantasy like things. Anyways, I've changed my mind! I will absolutely not spend even a cent on the DS because the game is atrocious. Some disappointed fan was kind enough to post a short gameplay video of lvl 1. My first reaction was, what the fuck, WOLVES? They did not have wolves in the anime or manga. (correct me if I am wrong) So what the hell is Clare doing? She needs so slice wolves in the game? Funny. And when it comes to the battle with the Yoma, guess what, the Yoma jumped! It jumped around like a chinese undead. Amusing is the right word!


Tch. In the first place, they've already screwed up by making it a side scroller game. What's wrong with them? That's so incredibly dull. Not that I hate side scroller games. Mario was awesome, so was Prince of Persia for MS-Dos. But let's face it, people nowadays don't really crave for such games anymore. Claymore has a lot of potential if it were made into a game similar to DMC/KH style. In other words, 3rd person view, Hack N Slash style. Since Claymore itself already has a solid story, there is nothing to fret except for the gameplay. Then, it'd be epic! All Claymore aficionados will rejoice. In fact, I don't mind if they release a fighting game. At least, it's better than this piece of junk. The only thing that I will praise is the Yoki controlling system. It is pretty cool to control Yoki with the stylus.

Developers, please make a remastered version of this game for the PSP? PLEASE? Or should I write this to Santa? I'm dying to play a Claymore game. Or should I say, GOD, I PRAY FOR A CLAYMORE GAME FOR PSP but please make sure it doesn't suck ass like the DS version. Please make sure it's epic enough.

From the research I've been doing, it seems that Teresa, Miria, Irene and a few other significant Claymore characters will appear in the game. I wonder whether Galatea will make an appearance. *smirks* Although this game is really piece of shit, I'd still be glad if anyone is kind enough to lend me their DS so that I can get my hands on this game. ^_^


These pictures do not belong to me. However, they're just too awesome for me to not post them. Galatea is a true goddess. ._.

Thus, my day ends with not only disappointment but also sadness and anger as this game tarnishes Claymore.

5 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Why are you a DS hater? The DS has a huge library of awesome games! Like:

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Contra 4,
Metroid Prime Hunters,
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass,
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon,
Bleach The Blade of Fate,
Bleach Dark Souls,
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days,
Chrono Trigger,
Final Fantasy III,
Final Fantasy IV,
Dementium The Ward,
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor, Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey,
Sonic Rush,
Pokémon Diamond,
Pokémon Pearl,
Pokémon Platinum,
Pokémon HeartGold,
Pokémon SoulSilver,
Resident Evil Deadly Silence,
Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story,
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time,
Mario Kart DS,
New Super Mario Bros.

Now tell me, can you still say you hate the DS after that HUGE list of awesome games I just gave you?

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Dude, have you ever even played any good DS games? I mean one bad DS game doesn't mean the DS sucks! Every video game console & handheld will always have some shitty games! So go play some good DS games & you'll probably change your mind about the DS & see that it's great!

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

DS > PSP

Anonymous April 22, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

"Developers, please make a remastered version of this game for the PSP? PLEASE? Or should I write this to Santa? I'm dying to play a Claymore game. Or should I say, GOD, I PRAY FOR A CLAYMORE GAME FOR PSP but please make sure it doesn't suck ass like the DS version. Please make sure it's epic enough."

Sorry, that's never going to happen. And it isn't the DS's fault that the game sucks! Blame the developers, not the DS!

Anonymous April 28, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

How do you know it sucks if you've never played it?! It may look bad to you, but if you play it you might end up liking it!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP