Friday, June 19, 2009

ice-like


Streamyx was down at 12 ++ this morning. By the time I got home, which was at 5 ++, Dad suddenly said, "Eh girl, okay already, can lah".

My face was like o_O. REALLY?
I said, "GAM KENG MEH STREAMYX?"

Speechless.
To be frank, I'm immensely impressed. Usually they take a century to fix their shit. This time it took them less than 24 hours. They said they will fix it latest by this Monday. Surprisingly they took less than a day. Congratulations. I think you people are really improving. Let's hope there won't be any deteriorations in the future. My life will be much better and (also happier) like that.

Enough of the good news. Yours truly will be having her mid terms starting from tomorrow. Why the fuck must they have the first paper on Saturday? It's a weekend. Doesn't make sense to me. For the next whole week, I have to make my way to college just for the sake of taking the exam. One paper per day. It's no more than 2 hours for each paper. What a waste of petrol. The people who set the exam schedule obviously have no brains. What is more, they're not environmental friendly. Making candidates (indirectly) use up so much energy just to get to college. Geez.

Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Then I'm done.
Awesome ey, I'm so looking forward to watching Transformers right after my Computing Principles paper which is on the last day. Ahh, tomorrow is English. Kinda dread it but not as much as I dread freaking maths. Hopefully English won't be so technical.

...and I want a nice new bag for putting my stuff. I'm always worried that all my stuff will fall out of my current bag. Paranoid, I know.

This man, Tony Horton is simply amazing. Amazing strength, and he's a pure genius when it comes to variety. Added to my list of "The People I'd Like To Meet". Cardio has never been that hard (and fun!), his version of cardio is so much tougher than HIIT.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP