Friday, June 5, 2009

she needs a shaker

Dragonica's OBT started yesterday but I have not tried it yet. It's taking forever because of the massive amount of people downloading it. Thus, I'm bored. Stuck at home on a Friday evening with nothing to do. Was supposed to go Mid Valley but plans were ruined because of some important *coughs* lunch with cousins. A cousin that I don't even speak to. Not gonna go further because I know that I will inadvertently talk a bit too much if I continue this. Tch.

Last night I was compelled to follow dad to a pub because he had to socialize with a few friends there. I HATE HATE HATE HATE places like that. They disgust me much. I mean the pubs, and yes, also the people there. No offense. The main pest: smokers. Smokers smoking in public. Yes I know you'll die if you stop smoking for one hour but do you realize that whenever you smoke in public, you're killing non-smokers around you? Oh, of course you don't have a fucking clue about that because people who usually end up dying faster are second hand smokers, not you, prick. People who know me might think I'm a hypocrite for saying this but never once in my life I smoked in the public. And before you start making assumptions, no, I don't smoke.

Btw, Could somebody tell me why people nowadays LOVE giving inappropriate replies? When someone talks to you in English, do you reply in Mandarin? Anyone who is able to think properly will know it's wrong. If you think it's right, why not try to do your exam paper in another language. Answer your Sejarah paper in English okay?

I think I am ranting a bit too much lately. In fact I don't feel like talking much sometimes. Things are getting more sickening. Most probably I'm feeling this way because of stress. Well, stress doesn't come from college life but, geez, I actually have no idea what's the primary source.


Miss Selena was using this on Wednesday for her lecture. On Thursday morning while I was reading dailymuscle.com, I found this picture as well. Coincidence. Coincidences can be freaky.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP