Thursday, June 25, 2009

and it goes on and on

You don't have to fucking yell at me. I'm not deaf. It's ludicrous to simply blame people just because you're suck at giving simple directions. It's already over and yet you have to raise your voice. Not like I have some hearing disability. As far as I'm concerned, your phone still has a lot of battery left since you did not even bother charging it the moment you got home. If it was so low on battery then why could you still text so many people and phone at the same time? If it's so fucking low then can't you not reply your text messages? For fuck's sake, geez, it annoys me much when you act as if I'm at fault, when obviously I'm not. No one was at fault but you had to make such a scene by yelling. It's uncivilized and rude and harsh to do so. If you think it is so onerous for you, just say so you don't wanna do it. That's better than telling me I'll be on my own next time your phone call gets cut halfway. I bet it's great to push away your responsibility. I have legs, I wouldn't die anyway. MOMCANYOUPLEASECOMEDOWNFASTER!?

Looking on the brighter side, my mid terms are finally over. I get Friday off as well. Went to Pavillion with friends to watch Transformers. Then friend's friend sprained her ankle. Poor thing. I hope she's alright. Surprisingly she was still able to laugh, enjoy the movie and drink Starbucks. Starbucks is definitely an amazing medicine for any type of injury!


Anyways, Transformer kicks ass. Really. Like, REALLY. I'm serious. Might be a bit too long for watchers who lose focus easily, and also a tip, go to the loo before entering the cinema. You wouldn't want to hold your bladder or go out half way (you can't afford to miss the action!). Profoundly solid effects and I love how they blend in humor. It's really worth the money. If you're trying to decide between this and Terminator, I'd say go for this. 5 stars all the way.

I'm just curious why they're using LP's single as their theme song. That song is just medicore. The breakdown part is pretty good but other than that is just... mehhh. It's always a great opportunity for indie bands to gain a larger fanbase if they use their songs for such big budget movies but definitely they wouldn't include their songs because they want everything to be perfect. Tch. Went through the list of Transformer's OST. Avenged Sevenfold's Almost Easy is on the list. I'm quite happy about that although they're not pure indie.

Saw STARFUCKS t-shirt but it's a bit too large. Didn't buy it. Ugh.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP