Monday, July 20, 2009

dejected

Is it me or the line today is really shitty? Or maybe PLURK is shitty but I think the line IS shitty because I can't seem to load myfreedictionary.com as well. Annoying. I finally know what hurts the most. In my case, it's when my gadgets are malfunctioning. That's right. My mom made my psp drop from the table. The table is about more than 1 metre high. Imagine the impact! Such a fragile little thing dropping from such height is really too much. I bet its internal parts are not in tact anymore. Tried playing PangYa Golf today and it kept "hanging" and switching off by itself. Guess what, it's fucked. I'm SO SO SO HURT and depressed. Will try to reformat the psp (doubt it'll work). Mom said she will get me a new one if it's dead. The thing is I feel kinda attached to this one, it's so sad even if I were to get a new one from her. And I think 2000s are getting extinct. I wouldn't wanna get a 3000. It's unacceptable for my PSP and I to part so early. There are big titles coming out at the end of this year that I'm so looking forward to such as Persona and FF Dissidia and the new GTA and FF AGITO. *sulks*

This week is the QUIZ week again. How mundane. And I'm supposed to give the title for English Oral presentation tomorrow but I have yet to come up with a nice topic. Crystal is dead meat.

To take away my depression, I've been trying to play this the whole evening. Ended up doing a cover. Utada Hikaru's Hikari or better known as Simple and Clean which is the theme song for Kingdom Hearts. Nop, I didn't bother to finish that game but I've always love this song. It's wonderful. She has such a beautiful voice. No no, I did not sing the song. I'm not so dumb to sing the song and end up butchering it. Instead, I did a cover of Rising Sun version. In other words, it's the instrumental rock version.



I really really need a better amplifier and distortion pedal. Such crappy sound system I have. People today have been quite amicable. I wonder why.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP