Saturday, July 25, 2009

weird dreams of lizards and caterpillars

I'm currently enjoying my weekend. It has been great so far. Frankly, I think I'm in such a good mood because there are no test papers for next week. Only have to worry about handing in the outline for Oral presentation.

Watched Public Enemy yesterday. Pretty good but not extremely good. The movie gave me the same feeling that Valkyrie did. I wonder why? Maybe it's because both are based on true stories and both have such tragic endings? It's a pity that the protagonist or (maybe antagonist) died. Bah, maybe I'm being so bias because Johnny Depp plays that character. Seriously, he looks freaking hot for his age. There's just something about him, it's inexplicable. Charisma and the confidence perhaps.

Since there's nothing much for me to do today, I have the excuse to do another cover, Mist / Fog. It's one of the instrumentals off SMT : Persona 4 OST. It's played during the final battle. Playing this makes miss my ps2 which is still in Ipoh. Feel like replaying p4 because it's just soooo awesome! Memories. T_T Gosh, I can get so sentimental when it comes to games and animes.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP