Saturday, September 19, 2009

the headphone's cord looks really nice

Another video!
Guess what, it's ANOTHER UTADA cover. I hope those who bother watching don't get fed up. (lol) most probably by now you'll be thinking I don't really have a life since I posted 2 videos in less than 3/4 days?

Wonderful day!
The only class that I was supposed to attend this morning was cancelled without any prior notice. Fortunately I'm not those who needs to travel for hours to get to college. And also thankfully that I had plans after classes. Bought a few cool stuff today. Got to say I'm loving my new HP800 headphones. Awesome audio for my ears. Right, like what Sonic Gear says, TRUST YOUR EARS.

Woohoo! Managed to tab out this song with the help of the headphones. (like they're related!) Anyway here's the video. Someone please tell me how to rectify the distorted backing track problem.



Watched The Unbelievable today. The cinema was practically empty except for a few rows. As expected for a Chinese movie, right?

If you have no idea what the eff is The Unbelievable, I'll be kind enough to brief you through a bit so that you won't look stupid when your chinese friend mentions it. Basically it's a documentary style kinda movie. The Hong Kong crew travels around the world (actually it's just Thailand and Ipoh) to capture the supernatural incidents. Find such things intriguing? Then I suggest you watch it. You'll either go LOL or you might get disgusted by certain scenes. There are many BOMOH/SHAMAN scenes. The scenes are not for the faint hearted! However if you have some kinda twisted sense of humor (like me), you'll find the scenes very funny as well. I know I don't really make sense. You might wanna watch this movie on dvd *coughs* because it doesn't have any special effects. The whole thing is apparently true. Right, believe what you want. =D

There was this long trailer for a new movie entitled Carriers. Mymy, I was so happy when I saw that Piper Perabo will be a part of the main cast! How long has it been since I last saw her appearing on the golden screen? Anyways, what's with all the movies these days? Most of them are related to infection > mutation. This has been done too many times.

On a random note, I don't really wanna go back to Ipoh. I'd rather stay here, finishing my damn essays.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP