Thursday, September 10, 2009

i love steve jobs!

source : Gamespot

OH MY GOD! I SO WANNA HAVE AN IPOD NOW!!! It's SO EFFING AWESOME. =D SO I CAN TOUCH TOUCH THE SCREEN!!


Apple has done it AGAIN.
This is not the first time the staff are being so full of themselves. When someone is too brilliant, he'll start to have weird ideas. Ideas that don't make sense. Somehow I can't really understand what makes him think that the iPod/iPhone or whatever i-THING can be more superior than DS or the PSP when it comes to gaming.

He claims that the i-Products actually a wide array of games is he really not aware that true gamers prefer quality to quantity? Geez, SOLITARE? Who'd buy such an expensive piece of gadget to play Solitare? Do we get to play superb games such as Dissidia or Dragon Quest or Silent Hill or God of War?
.
Such a shame that they're using this kinda approach to reach out to consumers.
I don't know whether I should laugh or what when I saw this article. I think I better laugh because his comments are ludicrous.

As much as I dislike Nintendo, it's pretty evident that the DS is more capable than the i-crap. So sorry if I offend any Apple users/lovers here. As for PSP, I'm not even gonna make any points because we all know how amazing this handheld gaming device is. Nuff' said.

Lab starting soon in 10 minutes.
Gotta rush from Starbucks back to college.
..and I hate seaweed chips. Someone should have brought it back with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

LOL! I can't believe that Apple are such cocky bastards that they are actually saying that the iPod thouch is better at gaming than the PSP & DS! Everyone knows that the PSP & DS are a million times better at gaming than the iPod touch! The iPod touch's library of games don't even come close to the incredible library of games the DS has or the great library of games the PSP has!

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

DS > PSP > iPod Touch (in gaming)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP