Friday, January 29, 2010

what's the matter with you? blue eyes

 
Photo from U3MUSIC INC.

Just thought these autographed balls by Utada are pretty cool. No, I'm not fangirling. Please scrutinize the drawings on the balls. Bears voicing Gay rights. Apparently, her bear or otherwise known as Kuma is a gay bear who's only into male bears. Okay fine, maybe I was fangirling a bit after getting to know that one of my idols is so supportive of the LGBT community. Another reason why I love Utada Hikaru.

Time for something serious.

 

Okay, I know this shot ain't as epic as her singing but truth be told, I have better shots of her singing along to Akon's music. After contemplating, I decided not to post those beautiful shots because I'm a really good friend. Seriously, this girl knows practically each song on Akon's album. Scary and it's even scarier when there's abrupt screaming/cursing in the middle of the song. After yesterday's experience, I realized that most of my friends are pretty aggressive when it comes to driving. Hazardous, very. Ironically, I find them funny.

Monday's a holiday. About time for some repose--which reminds me I haven't started on the Dream Analysis. As much as I'd like to use Freud's theories, they just don't make sense. Oh, Freud, where art thou? There's so much I'd like to ask him in person but that's merely impossible.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP