Sunday, August 3, 2008

give me something that's gonna last

Perfection = flawless?

Not really, to me, perfection is when you can really overlook someone's flaws.
It blinds you. Utterly. Unfortunately perfection doesn't last forever. It will only last till some extent then everything breaks apart no matter how much you try to keep it from breaking and crashing down. What a shame. Who can you blame? Then you try to keep holding on. A time will come when you can no longer hold on and you might think it's just better to let it go.

Anyway, watched The Mummy : Tomb of the Dragon Emperor today with mom and grandpa. Amazingly I didn't fall asleep, which means the movie is pretty good because I didn't succumb to my bad habit. Lol. Beautiful characters and the setting is really cool. China. xD


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP