Friday, August 1, 2008

a beautiful mess

give me My cookies!

Went to Parade today after school.
It's teh sales season! Bad times. Everything seems to be so expensive or most probably it's because I'm getting too thrifty? A pair of Bata flip flops actually cost you more than 20 bucks? I don't understand why people refuse to pay a few more extra ringgit Malaysia to get better looking flip flops. Pfft.

Headed to MP for lunch because my friend wanted to have steambot.
By the way, thanks for the food. *smirks*

Looking really hungry.

Some Lamb set.

Sitting on Books?

And I think my version looks better. Hah hah.

I'm actually looking for someone to accompany me to watch movies like Hellboy and The Mummy. My mom just wouldn't watch with me during the weekends, she claimed that watching it on Wednesdays is better because of the Ladies' price whatever promotion. Yeah I know what she means but most of the time I'm dead tired and busy on Wednesday. Thought I could always resort to friends but most of them are too busy studying. This proves how industrious they are and how lazy I am. Great job Crystal. Well I guess I'll just have to download them and watch them on the PC which is rather pathetic. Many great movies coming soon and I'm really excited about them including 007 and Max Payne. Man, I can't wait.

Prince Nuada is so effing cool. I think I'm in LOVE! HAHA!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP