Sunday, August 17, 2008

fear is a friend that you misunderstood

Currently in KL.
Mom went for my cousin bro's graduation thingy in the morning so I ended up following my dad. Went to Midvalley for awhile but bought zero items because it's just difficult to shop with my parents even if I have the money. They comment too much. Saw Melissa there. To all MGSians who knows her, she sent her regards. I guess she's enjoying life a lot? She seems really happy and she still looks more or less the same. WCG was being held there so we stopped by for awhile. For the old Crystal, she'd definitely be ecstatic but unfortunately she's no more into gaming.

After shopping I followed my dad to a little pub. He had to help those people hold some foosball tournament. I was compelled to sit there for practically 2 hours doing nothing, tried reading some dumb magazine but the lighting made it difficult so I ended up messing with the phone and watching some olympics at the same time. Those people there smoked as if they have an eternal life, as if tomorrow would never come. Gah. Nearly suffocated to death.

Met up with relatives for dinner at Ah Yatt's Abalone Restaurant. Snapped a few photos of the food because as usual, I'm such food freak. Do you people actually realize that snapping food is better than snapping human beings? This is because most of the time, human beings refuse to fully co-operate to get the best shot. Anyway I'm lazy to fill the captions, so go figure.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP