Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged by the Goddess of Money.. Ikaru -_-"

1.what is your fav chocolate?
Dark chocolate with mint.

2.what is your 3 fav colour?
White, Green, Black

3.who is the last person u talked to?
Mom

4.who is the last person u msged?
You

5.who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
You

6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?
You

7.how many msges u recieved when u woke up today?
Zero

8.who msged you when u woke up today?
You

9.who do u wanna talk to now?
Vitas

10.who do u wanna see right now?
My guitar heroes.

11.why do u wanna see that person now?
Too much to learn from them.

12.what relationship are u with that person u wanna see now?
Idol - Fan (dumb question)

13.if u could hug someone now. who will it be?
It might be you.

14.what are u doing now?
Listening to Jason Mraz's The Remedy, chatting on MSN and doing this tag. (doh)

15.what colour shirt are u wearing now?
Grey

16.are u attached?
Does it matter?

17.anyone u like?
Someone who's really important.

18.who do u like?
Myself and those people in my 'I Like You' group on MSN and a few more people who have no idea I actually like them. Lol. And of course family!

19.what phone are u using?
N82-Nokia (I didn't have to change this, thanks Ikaru =p)

20.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?
Around 100++

21.what do u love looking at?
Guitars

22.who is the last guy u hugged?
No guy.

23.if u can choose to do something now. what would u do?
Successful music composer + guitarist + half time vocalist.

24.how are u feeling now?
Unsatisfied after having dinner, looking forward to my Kopitiam session.

25.if u can turn back time 3 times. where will it be?
-When I was a baby because I didn't need to worry about anything.
-Post PMR, free and easy.
-Happiest time with you.

26.who are u thinking of?
John Mayer because of the current song.

27.what is the 3 things u want to forget?
Zero because my memories mould me into what I am today.

28.who makes u happy?
My guitar, it's the only thing which will accompany through my up and down.

29.what is next to you?
Too many things lah, let's just say my guitar.

30.last show u watched?
Some TVB show on ntv7.

31.how many people are u talking to now?
1

32.if u can change something in ur life.. what will it be?
I'll keep it to myself.

33.do u have pets?
I don't want any pets.

34.what do u feel like eating now?
Coffee, take the eating as drinking. =)

35.who are the 7 people u tag?
Foong Vai
Qianyun
Kah Sin
Ken-Ann
Teen Wei
Ezri
Stephanie

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP