Thursday, November 6, 2008

before it's too late

Went to ask for forecast results today. Finished everything in less than an hour. Shame on those who took a friggin' week. *TRALALA* xD

So I was asking my maths teacher, Pn. Tan. So here goes the convo :

Her : Give you what grade?
Me : A1 loh. *grins*
Her : What did you get for trials?
Me : A2, hehe.
Her : You want A1 arh? You always don't pay attention in class. Always talking and playing. You want A1?
Me : But I only do those after I finish the test papers. (obviously I was lying)
Her : Give you B3 better lah okay? Or maybe should give you C since you always don't wanna pay attention.

SWT. What a KIND teacher I have. Despite all her complaints, she gave me an A1.

Cik Hasno brought Leong and I out for lunch after school. Went to Secret Recipe in JJ. What a waste of petrol. Should've suggested to go to the one near Parade. Since I was the first who finished the food, I sat there looking here and there. Then, suddenly a lady who's quite old (I think in her 50s), came to our table and she started to ask me random stuff.

Her : Ni she zhung guo ren ma? Ni zhiang bla bla bla (I didn't really understand what she was babbling because her mandarin too cekap. She was asking me whether I'm from China and what language I speak).
Me : *blur face and looks at Leong* what is she asking lah?
Her : Are you a chinese? What language do you speak? Mandarin? Hokkien?
Me : Uh, yeah I'm a chinese but I'm not from China. I speak cantonese and english.
Her : *points at Cik Hasno* so this is your mom?
Me : No no, this is my teacher.
Her : Oh okay, okay~

Then after that she gave us this very sweet and innocent smile and left. HOW STRANGE. Her husband was patiently waiting for her when she asked me those stuff. Scared the shit outta me. I thought she was some scammer or something. Ugh.

Accompanied Cik Hasno to get some vegetables for her pot luck tomorrow. She fetched us back to school and we stayed at the corridor for practically one hour plus. When we got back to class, we were surprised that Judith and Aniza actually left us food. I think their class party ended at 3 plus? Fortunately the food was still there. Thank you. =p


Random shots :


Most probably the messiest desks in MGS.

This desk belongs to our classmate who passed away a few months back. Interesting piece of art, no?

No idea who wrote this but I find it dumb. 'Final Destination'? Wtf? Sounds as if we're heading towards death.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP