Monday, November 3, 2008

tagged by Choong Yang

1. Name the people you tagged.
Lazy to tag anyone, just do lah if you want. xD

2. Describe yourself in one word.
Different

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Second one I think, sounds dumb though.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
LOL?

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
I don't know. Haven't experienced before.

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
It'll be spontaneous.

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
It's fine if you don't wanna believe. You'll believe one day.

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Is that even necessary?

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
No.

10. Long distance love ?
Not interested in that for the time being.

11. Best place to cry?
Own room, on the bed.

12. Who do you love the most?
Myself.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
No dream.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Dislike only.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Too many to remember. What's the point remembering if they're hurtful?

16. The last person you had a beer with?
Uh months back, forgotten.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Friends, forgotten who.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Forgotten, don't really hog the phone.

19. The last person you hugged?
Nobody wants to hug meeeee... T_T

20. The last person you yelled at?
My deskmate maybe.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
Stupid, no.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
This afternoon because the Nasi Lemak shop was closed.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish for eternal youth, better body, unlimited supply of money, good company and someone.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Japan, Italy, Egypt.

25. What you hate the most?
Disrespected, neglected, being lied, being toyed.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Things that I believe I'll be able to achieve if I keep holding on.

27. Five facts About Me:
- I'm not unfriendly, sometimes I'm just too lazy to open up my mouth to talk.
- Most of the time I enjoy being alone at home.
- The earlier the sleep, the more tired I get.
- I suck at telling lies.
- When I'm hungry, my mood changes. I might scold you if you talk to me.

28. Five things that scare me:
- Height
- Insects, reptiles, those kinda thing, you get the idea.
- Clowns
- Objects with many circles
- No transportation, don't ask why.

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
X-Japan - I.V.
Big Bang - Make Love

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
- My own life of course.
- My family.
- My friends.
- Mobile phone.
- Guitar.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP