Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i don't wanna care

Another early birthday gift. This one is from LENA LAU. I actually got it from her last week. I've been eyeing this CD since February. Practically every single track on this album is fantastic. Thank you LENA LAU. I doubt she'll read this but I just feel like thanking her here. Haha.



Finally SPM is HERE. Doh. Today's the first day. BM paper 1 , Sejarah paper 1 and BM paper 2. While we were doing BM paper 1, suddenly there was this weird sound coming from Idontknowwhere. It sounded like those cheapskate machines from amusement parks. You know when you insert a few coins into those machines then some stupid kiddy music comes out. Anyway the music lasted for less than 30 seconds I think. It was quite vague. We exchanged looks. When the paper was over, ANDA came asking us where did the sound came from. Like we know. Then the teacher in charge kept reminding us not to bring phones in.

Teacher : Did anyone of you bring phone in? If you're carrying one now, please pass it over to me.
Us : *no reply*
Ain : The sound came from the clock. *points to the huge white clock*
Teacher : *goes to check the clock* Huh? Nah. Why would the clock have this kinda music? Must be another clock. Owh, did the sound come from the cupboard behind there? Do you girls keep clocks or any other gadgets inside there?

I think it's really ridiculously stupid for Ain to say that the clock was the source of the weird sound. Why would the clock suddenly emit that kinda sound? Doh. And the teacher actually asked whether we keep another clock inside the cupboard. Maybe it's not funny to any of you but my desk mate and I were laughing. I think my sense of humour is actually getting better during SPM. In fact, I was laughing so much before I sit for the first paper. A few weeks back Tengku told us not to laugh so much because apparently it'll make you forget everything that you've read. Shit, I think I really need to stop talking to anyone before exams before everything flies away from my head.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP