Monday, November 3, 2008

lovelorn frog

I LOVE JUDITH! xD
I received my second birthday present today from Judith today. It's Jay Chou's new album, Capricorn. I'm sooooo happy. It's actually my first original Jay Chou album besides the Live DVD that which was released last year. Couldn't stop caressing it after school. HAHA. Comes with a DVD which has 2 MVs. The booklet isn't that amazing, it's pretty lame actually but who cares? Most importantly he's still producing good music. Besides, there's a poster which is the same as the album cover. I don't think I'll pin it up because I might just laugh my head off everytime I look at it. Some pics for showing off :



One of those ridiculously lame shots from the booklet.

Btw oes anyone has the romanized version of the tracklist for this album? I don't like having my songs with english titles. The translation is so shitty.

Hari Penghargaan which will be held tomorrow is the last event for this semester. The way Mrs. Lee said it today sounds really funny. She made it sound really depressing, lol but then again maybe it was because of the form 4 girl's death. Geez, life is so damn short. 2 students passed away this year. =/

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP