Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i want a psp as an xmas gift

I'm in KL and I'll be here for one week. So anyway today's my first day. Had a nice lunch at Duck King. Damn, people have no idea how much I love ducks and just how much I've been craving for them. I don't get to eat them often because my mom doesn't take ducks due to health reasons.
What the heck? This made me laugh.

Ducks.

Some kinda old fashioned rice with minced pork and mushroom.

Szechuan soup with dumpling.

Stuffed brinjals with some kinda fish paste.

Fried chicken with chillies. Boy, this is effing spicy. I gave up after trying one bite.

Headed to Mid Valley. Mom wanted to get Xmas gifts for relatives. It was boring. I had to help her choose stuff and she was asking me for opinions. It's okay to ask for opinions but she was choosing those really girly stuff. I have no idea what's the best and the most IN thing in town. Later on we ate the BEST EGG TARTS (that's what the shop claims). Anyway it's really not bad. So far the best egg tarts I've ever tasted. People should try. Better than Kampung Simee ones.

The ones without butter and the ones with butter. Heavenly.

After dinner, we went to Echo Park to take a look at Avia shoes. I've been drooling over them since one year ago. They didn't have my size. Btw I hate the size of my feet, it's weird. It's not too big or too small. Saw a few new designs and in the end mom decided to buy a pair for me. *muka very elated* Thanks mom.

In the process of drooling.

...and finally it's mine. *smirks*

Tomorrow will be going to Genting for 2 nights. So an early Merry Christmas to everyone! Have fun people. =)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP