Monday, December 1, 2008

another day thinking why

Accounts was really bad.

Accounts can easily beat history. Damnit.

2 more days and I will get back to my job, a full time slacker.

Had dinner at Restaurant Unique, bla, something like that. Forgotten the exact name. Took a few nice photos.


Thanks to someone's bad influence, I'm addicted to DMC. Awesome shit. Went to Popular book fair last week and bought an old book. I think it was released a few years back.



Last night I was so busy reading this book. Therefore, I ended up dumping my revision books aside. Well done Crystal. Anyway the book consists of many short stories. Most of the short stories that I've read left a great impact. Leaves reader with something to ponder. And I just realized this cover sucks, mine is better because it doesn't have this woman. >_>

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP