Thursday, December 4, 2008

tragic

First day after finishing SPM. I'm not that excited. In fact, I'm bored. Nothing much to look forward to except for getting a job and sitting for the driving test. This morning I piled up all my reference books, test papers and notes. Then I had to go through them all to see which ones are still in good condition. Troublesome. Very. The dust kept attacking my nose and eyes. Ugh. Anyway I just realized that I have many new Perdagangan workbooks. There's also an Accounts Form 5 and Science past year SPM papers. All of them are new. I'm giving them away for free so if you're interested, msn me or leave a msg here. Ask your friends whether they're interested. Somehow I don't feel like selling them to novel hut. Lol.


After months of waiting, finally managed to download a nice dvd rip of Saw V. The methods of killing are still cool. I wonder where they get those ideas. The ending was a bit unexpected. Can't wait for Saw VI. I'm so excited because Jigsaw will be making his appearance.

Anyway has anyone watched the trailer for The Spirit? It'll be out on Xmas day. Looks good. Reminds me a lot of Zorro, but a much better version. The best thing is, they're using the Dark theme.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP