Wednesday, February 25, 2009

8 more days to March 5


MARCH 5? Are you really sure that everything will be back to normal on March 5? This is ALWAYS happening. Shame on you. Best believe I'm not dead by then due to boredom. Surfing has been such a pain. It takes forever to load something and my torrents dl are as slow as snail, worse than snail. Fortunately it's still okay to browse Youtube.

The other day, my mom was babbling something about gay-ness. Seriously, she's such a homophobe. And I really do feel bad for her for having a daughter like me.

Me : Are you homophobic?
Mom : What's homophobic?
Me : .... never mind.

I find it funny. It's funny in someway. She's so homophobic but she doesn't have any idea what that means. Great, really. We need more gay awareness.

While I'm blogging this, my uncle is blasting away Westlife songs (using the supposedly "incredible" sound system in his car). This might be a good thing because most of the time I'm either blasting rock/metal or random soundtracks from my room. I bet my neighbors are much happier now. Less "trash music". (dumb ass, we call those uber |337 guitar solos okay!?)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP