Sunday, February 1, 2009

it's 1st of feb

Hung out with Lena and Chor. Apparently that will be the last time we see Lena because she wouldn't come back as often as she used to. *mumbles*

Was supposed to watch movie but most movies were sold out. Wasn't bothered because all movies were lousy. Ended up buying a deck of cards just for playing chor dai di at Coffeebean. Is it even legal to play such cards in the public? Someone please answer me, I don't wanna get caught in the future. That would be so mortifying.



I think Chor will do well in Genting. *coughs*


I envy people who can sleep anytime, anywhere. Amazing, no? Nobody seems to care but of course his pose caught my attention. Both Lena and Chor actually left me behind when I said I wanna take his photo. Such... "friends".


Bought this from Friendly Records. It's the last copy. How lucky. Thought it'd be better to buy it than going through the hassle of downloading. I need to restrain myself from watching it. Will only watch it after completing P3 fes since the story takes place after the ending of the game.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP