Tuesday, February 17, 2009

somewhere a clock is ticking

I'm bored to the core. Nocturne is a ride through hell compared to Persona and I'm just not in the mood to complete The Answer because it takes planning. Maybe I should just do what others did; youtube the cutscenes. Gonna do second playthrough for P4. Will go to Parade this week to check whether they have DDS.

Jason Mraz will be performing in KL on the 4th of March. Who's going? Tickets can be purchased here.

The tickets are quite cheap and reasonable. I see no reason for people not to go. He sounds close to perfect during live performances and his improvised versions of the songs are so much better than the studio recorded ones. I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully the tickets for the rock zone are still available for sale. If I can make it, I hope to see him perform more of his old songs. They're better than the ones on the current album excluding a few tracks such as Dynamo of Volition and Butterfly. Attending his concert is one of the things that I have to do before I die.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP