Saturday, February 14, 2009

remember to forget

Happy Valentine's people. In order to prevent any unnecessary heartache and eyesore, yours truly decided to stay at home. Sucha bloody brilliant idea. So what have I done today? I didn't even wanna wake up this morning. It was so hard to get out of bed. The house phone kept ringing but of course I didn't bother to pick the call. Then I couldn't stand it any longer because I was hungry. Felt dizzy due to lack of sleep. Was watching The L Word Season 6 till late hours. Talk about L Word, I was quite shocked. Look at this. I didn't expect Jenny to have such feelings for Shane. I'm starting to hate Jenny less than before. She looked so annoying when she was with Niki.


Well, I actually did nothing interesting today. (just because it's Valentine's, it's not necessary to do something interesting, such idiots) The only interesting thing for me was completing P3's The Journey. Shall be starting on The Answer tonight or tomorrow. Despite how sad the fans are on P3's gamefaq board, I have absolutely no feelings for Minato. Maybe I'm really cold blooded. And Aigis is such an annoying robot who goes on and on about humans, life and feelings. I wonder whether I can actually stand playing her as the main character in The Answer. After playing both P3 and P4, it's official that both Mitsuru and Naoto are the best female characters.


Should I go out on both tomorrow and Monday? I'm still not sure yet. Gah, thanks to Mom who wants me to go do charity with her. Why would I DO CHARITY!? Of all people, ME? Can't you see how BAD I look. Do I even look like I'll do it sincerely. Meh, for a moment I really sounded like an ass there. Geez, I'm not in a mood to be nice lately. Most probably I'll be a jerk for these few day. Who cares anyway, right? Tch.

Mannn, Shane Mack's songs are awesome. I finally get to dl a much clearer and higher quality version of Lie to Me. Unfortunately it's so friggin' hard to dl his songs. If only I had a credit card, I'd purchase them from his MySpace profile. Such fantastic songwriting ability.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP