Thursday, March 26, 2009

i'm not edible

Familiar? HAHAHA. I'm sooooooo fucking elated. Have been trying to run this for days. So many trials and errors but it's worth it. It's finally working. Sephiroth must be looking after me. *smirks*

Finished CC today. Ending was really epic, credits as well. Managed to clean my eyes. It has been ages since my last "cleaning up".

And because I'm in sucha good mood today, more random photos;

.ramenbox eating ramen.

Grandpa's dog who acts like a crazy wolf. Scary, no?

Saw 2 "disgusting species" today. First, a guy, he was drinking his tapao-ed teh ais. Nothing's wrong but he was using his straw to "floss his teeth" and worst, his expression was like damn syok. Someone needs to tell him he's in a public place. Second, there was this primary girl who was queuing up to pay for her pack of cheese. While queuing up, she kept biting her fingernails. Biting + grinning to herself at the same time. I can't really stand people who does it so obvious and so often. People..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP