Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i'm sleepy

This is what I call a vampire movie, a vampire movie with substance. Twilight is crap compared to this, bah, Twilight is crap compared to any vampire movies. I think it's trash, I really do. Watched this an hour ago, it was released in 2008. It's a little old but I just downloaded it..so, yeah. Good story and I like the themes. Two kids in love, a little boy who's quite a loner and often gets bullied in school, a little girl who's a vampire. The thing is, there's more than that. There's just something special about this movie. It kinda moved me. Besides, the music is good. At first I thought it was a Spanish movie *facepalm*, it's a Swedish one. Apparently they'll be making a remake (an American one). Why do they always need to fuck up by coming up with something called REMAKES? Original ones are always so much better. Remakes always fail to capture the essence. Let's just see how fucked up the remake gets. I saw the book in MPH a few months back, I'm so gonna go get it. <3

Shane in a dress? Wow.

Ugh, the final episode of TLW is major disappointment. IC, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE LAST EPISODE? Why is it that everything is left unanswered? So what if there's a spin off? The spin off will only feature Alice, that's kinda sad because I'm sure we all wanna know what will happen to other characters as well. And I think it's pretty impossible that Alice will turn out to be the killer? She seems to be a little too nice for that. I have this gut feeling that it's either Bette or Jenny committed suicide. Aww, Jenny, I'm so gonna miss you. Why is it that season 6 is so bloody short? Can't they just make it like usual, 12 episodes? This is sooo dumb. I'm gonna miss the show so much especially Jenny and Helena's sexy accent. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I still can't bring myself to like season 6, everything was so screwed up, everyone wasn't acting like their usual selves. The only damn thing I like about season 6 is SHENNY. Since there's a spin off, there wouldn't be any L Word movie? This is so depressing. I'm gonna rewatch everything from the start. Btw does anyone know where I can get the original DVDs for this amazing series? =D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP