Tuesday, April 28, 2009

hotcakes are ...

Second day attending college. Ain't that bad. Everyone says college/uni life is the best? Is it? I'm not sure how true is that. Being skeptical again. Whole week is hell except for tomorrow because it starts at 12. Fortunately from next week onwards, I'll just have to wake up early for once. Would not be able to survive if I have to wake up at 6 plus every day. Such a torture. I'm immensely amazed at how I can only sleep for 3 hours during high school then wake up at 5. Am I getting old? That's why I can no longer do that? Shit.

Meh, today was so embarrassing. Lecturer gave us only 3 minutes to get to know the people sitting around us. Then she asked us ludicrous questions such as has he/she committed a crime? Who was her first crush? If he were to listen to one cd for the rest of his life, which cd would it be? So yours truly couldn't answer her crazy questions. Those who failed to answer had to go out to the front and spell the word English with our butts. Tch.

I also think I'm starting to have hearing problems because when the lecturer was talking about Theory of Sets, I kept hearing Theory of SEX instead. Almost laughed out loud. Terrible.

Watched the interview with Lena Headey. Absolutely adorable. I NEED TSCC NOW. She reminds me a bit of Leisha in this interview. I guess it's the hair. Still, she looks fantastic.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP