Saturday, April 25, 2009

I want TSCC

Went to Pyramid with Ken-Ann. Ate a lot. As I typed the word ATE, I just realized that I did not have rice the whole day. What a great achievement because I'm such a big fan of rice. "Fan tung"

I'm quite elated.
But, at the same time a bit disappointed because something that I want so badly is out of stock. Idiotic. I bet they deliberately ordered those action figurines in such a small amount just because DMC is not so commercialized here in Malaysia. Stupid. I want one DMC action figurine soooo badly. The bearbrick version looks super adorable too.



They should not display this huge thing if they don't sell it. When I asked the salesman whether they sell the "DMC figure", he had no idea what I was talking about. He was looking at me as if I was bullshitting. Dumb. You display something big right there but you don't know the origins?


On a brighter note, she was being extra sweet today; bought me a copy of Final Fantasy Distant Worlds. Great CD. I'm currently listening to it as I blog. Fucking amazing music from Nobuo Uematsu, a compilation of the greatest songs from FF games, all orchestrated versions. Bloody wonderful. I'm in seventh heaven. Few of the songs brings back memories during my primary years.


Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Did not expect it to be good. Thought it was some typical suck ass chick flick. I was wrong because it was really amusing. Profoundly funny. Could not stop laughing. Dad is complaining as I blog because he doesn't know how to appreciate orchestra music. Too bad for him.

And I'm still not over Lena Headey. Why is she so hot? =)





0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP