Friday, April 24, 2009

a new turn

It has been a really long weekend. Came down to KL together with mom. This time, she left without me. It felt a tad strange but I have to get used to it. Will be missing my mom so much. (homophobic mom) lol. Spent the whole week getting necessary stuff. Tedious. Stalked the bus for 2 days just to figure out the timing and the exact route. Woke up 8.30 this morning just to try taking the bus. Dad calls it a test run. Whole journey takes 1 hour but dad was too busy reading newspaper, we missed one stop and we had to take another 50 minutes plus to get back to the first station. Bus trips are sooooo fucking boring. Now I really appreciate what my mom and grandpa have been doing for me for the past 11 years. Going by car is so much faster, comfortable and convenient. And I think that bus fare is something that should not exist in this era. I can still recall the buses in Australia. Clean. FOC. Best of all, the drivers are very polite and considerate. What do we get here? We pay but we get dirty buses (okay maybe not THAT dirty), but they're ridiculously rude.


Anyway, has anyone watched the leak version of X-Men Origins : Wolverine?


Great movie I must say. Could not stop watching it because like I said, it's great. If you have a copy of it, do yourself a favor, do not touch it. Dump it into the bin because the best scenes are all incomplete. I'll re-watch it when it gets released in Malaysia, which is either end of this month or early May (hopefully).

After months of searching, I gave up. I thought I'll never be able to watch the movie version of DMC. Surprisingly I found a mp4 format of the movie, converted specially for the psp. Was laughing throughout the movie. It's really not bad because they had to fit most stuff from the manga into a short movie. Ken'ichi did a great job. He looks dorky but when he "transforms" into Krauser (the character on the left), he's really freaky and funny. In case you think that his name sounds familiar, yes, he's the dude from Death Note. Metal has never been this funny.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP