Sunday, May 31, 2009

you are an ant in the afterbirth

Egyptians worshiping the cat. Frankly, I find this very disturbing yet impressive. I consider cats to be wicked creatures but the Egyptians worshiped the cats because these cats were consider sacred. And they even mummified the cats when they were dead. Guess what, they even shavedd off their eyebrows during the mourning period when their cats passed away. Just got to know stuff like these earlier this afternoon while I was doing research for the assignment. Would like to say thanks, much thanks to Zhen Min who gave me many interesting keywords and ideas. *kao tao to Zhen Min*

So a huge part of my day was gone doing that. Earlier in the morning, Dad and I was cleaning the house because my mom, otherwise known as the Queen will be coming down in the evening. I just saw her last week but I'm still very happy to see her. I guess it's true that most kids are just closer to their moms instead of their daddys. *grins* she'll be coming down in August and I know that life will be much better with her around because ...c'mon, we all know moms are better at food. Heh.

On a random note, I'm loving my Sonic Gear Ear Pump earphones. Great quality at such an affordable price. Unlike other overrated brands, pay a huge amount of money and get shitty quality. The noise isolation technology is not bad for less than 50 bucks. Apart from that, the bass is pretty good. The most important thing is I can hear the whole track clearly even when I'm walking by the roadside or travelling on the highway or when somebody else is blasting the stereo. It's really gratifying when the moment you put on those earphones, the whole atmosphere changes because of the music you're playing from your own audio player. Imagine playing Vitas's Lucia di Lamermor while crossing the road. Sometimes I TRY hard, not to listen to such exciting music while crossing the road, I might be focusing too much on the notes and end up being knocked down by a car. Bloody hell.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP