Saturday, September 27, 2008

she got me confused 12 times a day


Saw a video on youtube about creating your favorite SAW MOMENTS VIDEO FOR SAW 5. Suddenly I got very excited about Saw 5. It'll be released on October 24th. Now I feel like downloading SAW 1-4 just to recall what happened. Here's the trailer of the movie :



Yesterday was shitty. My mom's car collided with another car at the t-junction near my house. We were supposed to go for dinner so in the end the dinner was delayed by practically 2 hours. Fortunately I didn't die or something. Anyway it was just minor damage at the side of my mom's car. The lady driver was quite friendly and since her family does paint jobs for the car, mom will be sending it to her place which is quite far. I think that place is pretty near Menglembu. Waste of petrol. Mom will be taking leave on Monday and Tuesday, which means she'll be at home. *no comment*

Anyway I have a feeling that this holiday won't be a fantastic one. Somehow I feel quite bored and not enthusiastic about things.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP