Sunday, September 14, 2008

updating because my blog is just too pathetic

tagged by Kah Sin

If you could spend one ringgit in 5 minutes,what would you spend on?
Coffee or Milo, ask them to sell me half pack or tin.

What is your most favorite thing to do?
Close my eyes and blast music.

What kind of news do you read?
Used to follow up on jrock, now I read nothing.

What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Not necessary.

Is there someone in your heart right now?
Does that even matter?

Do you believe you can survive without money?
Wtf? NO?

What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself.

What do you feel like doing right now?
Sleeping.

If there's someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
Depends on the timing. Too many factors.

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Unpredictable, lame, mean.

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Too many, most importantly I need to be the first priority. I'm selfish like that.

What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
The way of communicating.

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life,what would it be?
Eggs

If you had a choice to be rich or happy,which one would you pick?
Rich, my money can buy me all I want and make me happy.

If you have a chance,which part of your character you would like to change?
I'm quite satisfied now, no need to change.

My inability to express myself.
What the heck is this?

Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
No one can be trusted. I do share a lot with my deskmate, gg.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Successful and rich and famous. Eat that.

What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Act as if I don't give a damn when I actually do.

If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world,what would it be?
A mobile phone with multi functions, most importantly can play music.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP