Saturday, September 20, 2008

what got me into this mess..

The Song Of My Mother

Leong lent me this. Still haven't watched it. Might watch it later this evening. I'm kinda excited since she was telling me how effing charming Vitas is.

No, trials is still on but I'm just too tired of studying. I still have ECONS PAPER 1 left on Monday. After that, I'm fully free but actually most of us art students have already declared independence. Who cares anyway? I'm gonna take a one week break for rejuvenating purposes. Then I'll get back to studying. For the time being I'll be slacking my ass of doing not so important things.

Something 'funny' happened yesterday when I was staying back after school. 2 groups of students were sitting outside 3 Heron. Form 3 students and form 5 students. So this group of form 3 students were having a great time chatting away and uh so called making a lot of noise, well actually I don't think so that they were noisy. Anyway out of a sudden a form 4 student came out and scolded them for making so much noise. Then after a few minutes, another prefect came out and scolded them, she said, "I'll report to Mrs Lee if you keep making noise". Us form 5s gave a very swt look. We didn't think it was necessary for her to use Mrs Lee's name. Pity them.

Surprisingly Mrs Lee came after 10 minutes. I'm not sure whether the prefect told her or whatever. Not that I care. The form 3 students got warned and scolded for staying back. AND the funniest part is, there was this primary girl running here and there, and Mrs Lee scolded her. She told her not to run here run there. "You should sit down, don't let me see you running here and there. Where did you get that packet of junk food? You shouldn't be eating this". Junk food, lol. It was only a packet of Cheese Rings. Oh c'mon, it's perfectly normal for kids to indulge on such food. I can still recall how I eat big packs of cheese rings for lunch. Then, while she was scolding, I couldn't control myself, I LOL-ed. She came over, smirked and said, "I'm trying to catch people who laugh when I'm scolding". I grinned sheepishly. Fortunately she did not see my fingernails and my socks. Scary.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP