Thursday, October 9, 2008

bad karma


That's right. This post is specially dedicated to those bunch of n00bs in my class. They're so bloody pathetic. Had English today and the whole class was supposed to use the 1119 workbook. Well, if I'm not wrong, everyone already bought the book like one month plus ago. So what I'm the only one who does not have it? I'm too lazy to get the book, most of the time I get other less important things when I enter Popular. Anyway when I entered the class, I saw around 6 of my classmates standing and getting scolded from Mahinder because they did not bring the book. I was like, shit, I don't wanna stand. Fyi, English is my break time or maybe you can say it's my sleep time too. Coincidentally, a group of form 2 prefects entered the class to see her. They talked for quite some time. Being the smart ass, I quickly slipped out of class to try borrowing from other form 5 classes nearby. Unfortunately the only class available, v1 I think does not use that book. Tough luck. I got back to class and quickly sat down. Wai Li lent me her Maths workbook which has the same cover as the English workbook. Then this Lau Kah Yen deliberately got up from her seat and walked to the back of Wai Li's seat just to see what book I was using. After that, she went back to her seat and started telling her good little friends what book I was using. No life? Or maybe she's just too concerned? Then they started staring at me. She said stuff like, "Nak beritahu ke? Kalau tak beritahu cikgu, hati macam tak sedap lah, bla bla bla". She even said, "Berdosa lah kalau tak beritahu". OMFG, you have nothing better to do other than stucking your nose into people's business? Mei Yee quickly exchanged her workbook with me in case Lau Kah Yen decides to tell. Wth, their faces look so .... I can't even describe their facial expressions. I so wanted to slap them. Anyway lessons continued as usual. Around 15 minutes before dismissal, the form 4 prefects came to give us our grad night invitations. So I walked out of the class to get the invitation thingy. That whole group of good for nothing n00bs took the opportunity to tell Mahinder what I did. Surprisingly, Mahinder just said, "Cikgu tahu". Apparently, she gave a Idon'tcare look. Lol, I bet they were so disappointed because no action was taken against me. Most probably she knew that I was faking from the start and was too lazy to punish me. Fyi, she doesn't say a thing when I sleep throughout 2 periods in class. ILOVEHER! Too bad for those group of n00bs, you all should just continue doing your workbooks and try improving instead of trying to get me into deep shit. HAVE A NICE DAY IDIOTS! *BEAMS*

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP