Saturday, October 18, 2008

grad night '08

Grad night was aweso-some!
Departed at 7. Wanted to arrive early to 8 around but halfway to Heritage, I was like, shit, forgotten to take the key for the guitar, mom please fetch me back to the house. So I arrived there quite late. From far the entrance looked as if there was some HUGE HUGE event. As if many Datins and Datos gonna be there. Funny. Met up with Lena and Leong. Couldn't recognize many people, some looked really gorgeous but some... lol, you shall complete what I wanna say.

Mind you, her whole body costs her close to 2k. I mean Miss Woo, James Woo? Chris Woo?

Fan wearing something unique and traditional, I like it.

Azyan and Leong looking really smart.

Lena and I camwhoring in the toilet.

The *coughs* cute snowman! xD

Registered and got our goodie bags. Lol, the bag looks funny. I can't recall who said the bag looks like those enviromental friendly bags that people use for buying vegetables. Was showered by those SNOW? They got stuck to my head, like huge chunks of kutu-s. Tsk. Since I didn't attend school on friday, I was simply chucked. Fortunately I got to sit with Leong but we were dumped at this table full with malays. Somehow Lena ended up sitting with us because someone took her place or something? I'm not sure, I think Joanna or Foong Vai? Lol. Anyway our table was quite far behind but really near to the buffet table. Not that it's important because the food sucked. I didn't even eat much except for watermelon and sandwiches. I went out a few times to search for Foong Vai. I got showered with the FAKE SNOW again the second time I entered. So unfair. She was complaining so much, she didn't even wanna go in. I was like forcing her. Tsk. Then it started with a speech, Mrs Lee kept mentioning my name. *shakes head*

"I told Crystal Lam to buy a skirt when I saw her this afternoon but this naughty girl ended up with a pair of jeans instead. Never mind because she still looks pretty". EAT THAT YOU PEOPLE. HAR HAR HAR.

"....you should all keep in touch so that you'll remember each other and remember how Crystal Lam looks like...." *swt*

Then the MCs invited people to give their speech. Miss Azana suddenly walked towards my table and pushed me up the stage. I was quite speechless so I ended up giving a stupid lame speech. I think I was stuttering a lot. Lol.

Jessica in blue!

Winci went on stage to sing some don't know what song, I don't really listen much to mainstream so please don't blame me. Then suddenly Azyan appeared. DUET! Didn't expect that. After that, Fan, Yee San and Ee Peng performed some dance with korean songs. Great performance. Her dancing skills has improved tremendously since the last time I saw her dance, was like 2 years back if I'm not wrong. LOL. Then we had a few funny games. Didn't participate because I'm such an anti social and I was too busy taking photos.

Leong, my favorite deskmate (lame) and I.

Outside the toilet.

Our adorable class teacher, Cik Hasno!

Kar Yen and I. She's SO CUTE LOH. (BUT DON'T PERASAN LAH OKAY?)

Then it was our turn to perform. May Jet on keyboard, Phui Yan, Kai Teng, Sook Mun, Mindy and Debbie on vocals. The sound from the amp sucked so badly, it was so distorted. Gosh.

AS WE GO ON~ WE REMEMBER~ lol~

Looking at the music sheet on the floor.

Then had a few more games. Form 4s performed some bollywood dance. It was fun watching them. After that, walked around to take more photos.

Audrey and I! NICE DRESS!

Karyn and I.

Babi Chin Hui and I looking really.. evil?

Sook Mun and I. I hate close up photos like this, looks fat. T_T

Kath Jin and I.

Yi Theng and I.

SOK WAI AND MEEEEE! Innocent looking, I mean her. Lol.

Ken Ann the princess and Foong Vai!

Me and Foong Vai! Can you people notice something? *gg*

Navinder and me.

Yee Ling and I.

The future singer, Phui Yan and I.

Next, Grad Queen thingy. The results were unpredictable, was a bit surprised. Anyway the dance part was really funny, especially Sabrina's dance. FTW. HAHAHA! Amusing, really. I was laughing and clapping all the way through. I wasn't there to witness the prize giving ceremony, was busy 8-ing people's stuff. Nikita won.

The candidates.

There were people trying to leave early and some girls even took the opportunity to ask their boyfriends to go to Heritage so that they could date there. How LAME. As if you can't live without your boyfriend for 2 bloody hours. Tsk. Bad bad bad karma for you people. Managed to take a few more photos before going home.

Suet Lee and me.

Was having difficulty smiling. Lol.

Lena and Crystal! AGAIN! HAHAHA!

OKAY I HAD A LOT OF FUN! Which means Form 4 committee did effing great job! anyway .. SAY GOOD BYE TO FORM 5! xD T_T

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP