Thursday, October 30, 2008

pizza day!

Today should be named PIZZA day. Ate A LOT. Have been experiencing stomach ache since my lunch. Damnit, can't really complain, I'm always blessed with GOOD FOOD. *BEAMS PROUDLY*

Anyway I think most of my classmates are extremely KIASU. Sure they can survive in the future. When Cik Hasno told us that we can pack back the leftovers (a lot), most of them quickly rushed to the table and packed the food. Kiasu betul. It was amusing. Stuffed ourselves full with Tom Yam mihun and Singapore mihun. My super lame desk mate kept complimenting the satay. Unfortunately there will be no photos because it's illegal to bring the phone to school okay? *coughs*

Since today will be the last day at Lionel's, smart ass Jerome and Leong came up with the idea to dine at Pizza Hut before tuition. The waitress was really annoying and at the same time funny. We ordered one set which consists of 4 mini pizzas with different flavors each. She told us to choose which flavour we wanted but there were only 4 flavors available. Why the heck are you telling people to choose? Trying to be funny? *shakes head*

Lena trying to act like a nerd but failed.

Another lamer who tried to act but failed again, most probably too distracted by the phone.

Mr. Handsome refused to let his photo be taken because he's too afraid that he'll produce a massive gang of fan girls.

PIZZAS ~!

They looked as if they were being forced to eat.

Then we walked to Andajaya for our last tuition with Lionel. How depressing. Most students were absent together. I pity them because Lionel was being so generous tonight. During the first half an hour of the class, he went out for awhile after giving us work to do. We were already being very curious. Then during the next hour, he went out again carrying his bag. When he came back, he was carrying Pizzas and soft drinks. How thoughtful! He kept telling us that we should eat to show appreciation. Lol, Lena, Leong and I were like, omg, pizzas again but of course the pizzas were better than those we ate at Pizza Hut earlier on. Most probably it's because they're free and our great teacher bought them! =D

Pizza Man, Lionel!

"I don't wanna see anyone who isn't eating!"

PIZZAs again! Be jealous! xD

He was eating while teaching.

As if he did not eat pizzas for dinner.

Something lame that I did today since it's the last day. *CRIES*

Say goodbye to my English tuition. I know I'm gonna miss it A LOT because I've always love thursday nights, especially the Kopitiam sessions and Lionel's funny gestures. Besides, I do miss the people there too even though I'm not that close with most of them. It has been really fun. Well, actually I'm already missing it now. EMO mode is activated now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP