Wednesday, October 1, 2008

could you offer me some dishonesty

TAGGED by #$@ CHAI KAH SIN

THE SELF
[01] Name: Crystal LKM
[02] Nickname: Faggot Lam, Bam Bam, Cryssie, Babi, Fucker, Pig, Puppy
[03] Married: NO.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Sheep.
[05] Gender: Female.
[06] Age: 16 plus lah. 17
[07] High School: MGSS.
[08] College: -
[09] Height:165++ cm
[10] Weight: 52
[11] Do you like yourself: Fucking love myself.
[12] Piercings: -
[13] Right or left:-
[14] Are you a freak : Definitely.
[15] Hair: Black,
[16] Skin: Normal lah.
[17] Allergic: Dust and certain veggies.
[18] What are you doing now: MSN and texting.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Watch some gay show on youtube.
[20] What will you do 10 years later : Spending my cash on branded stuff.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Mother.
[22] Siblings(included you): -
[23] Eldest: Me.
[24] Youngest: Me.
[25] Love/hate your family: Love.

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Does it matter?
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Why would you wanna know?
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Haha, you might freak out.
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 4
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Stupid question.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Another stupid question.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Lol, yes.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: As if I'm gonna announce to the whole world.
[34] Ever argue with your other half: DOH?
[35] You with your other half since: ...
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I'm NOT STRAIGHT. HAHA.
[37] Reasons you love your other half: I'm starting to find this tag annoying.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: What the heck does stage means?
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Whatever.
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: No.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: I don't have best friends.
[42] Your first enemy: Nobody. MAKE LOVE! =D
[43] The friend you love the most: I have equal love for my friends!
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): I SAID MAKE LOVE!
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: HAHAHA.
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: -edited- Ahem.. somebody said I mm sik do wor. JEROME FONG KAH HOONG!
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: SEAFOOD uneducated noisy girls.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Same like above.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: So far no.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Maybe my good friend.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Bad karma for her, I don't really care.
[52] If your friend betray you: Say bye to her.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Punch her.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Depends whether I have any interest.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: That wouldn't happen.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: I don't think so.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Nop.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Any teacher who allows me to sleep in class.
[59] Always late to school/college: Practically everyday. I pity the prefect who needs to see my face so frequently.
[60] Your class: 5v3
[61] You love your seniors: Too old for this.
[62] Senior who you love the most: I'm not popular enough for this.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Lol, average.
[64] Excellent result classmate: No idea.
[65] Laziest classmate: For sure me.


THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: No other than me.
[67] Stupid people: WTF!? CHAI KAH SIN LAH.
[68] Good looking people: Haha, me again. =D
[69] Ugly people: Nobody is ugly.
[70] Funny people: It's different everyday. xD I think Ken Ann is funny.
[71] Cute people: Somebody.
[72] Bad people: That ass... never mind.
[73] Honest people: No one is honest. Sucks.
[74] Acting people: Can't recall.
[75] You are what kind of people: Lame, lazy, unpredictable, evil, perverted, shy.

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Lips.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Kisses.
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both, I don't care.
[81] Listener or talker: Talker
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic.
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Good father, doesn't matter since I'm not straight. Haha.

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: No idea.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): No idea.
[86] Career: ROCKSTAR! Lol.
[87] Salary: Unlimited supply of cash.
[88] Retirement age: Rockstars never retire.
[89] Properties value: ...
[90] Wishes: Eternal youth.

THE VICTIMS
-Too Lazy to tag people- =D

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP