Friday, October 24, 2008

up to you

This is the reason why I LOVE KAR YEN!
My *coughs* birthday gift. VITAS DVD. It's pirated but who cares right? As long as I get to watch someone so bloody handsome like him perform live and listen to his effing fantastic voice. Haven't watch it yet, will watch it during this long weekend. Best thing is, it has the song Lucia Di Lammermoor which is one of my favorite songs from Vitas. Amazing shit.

Something happened to my webcam's usb part. Weird. I have no idea what or who did something so terrible to it. I tried connecting it to the comp last week but that damn thing couldn't fit. That was when I realize something weird happened to it. Just my luck. Anyone knows how to get it back to the right shape? Lol.



Soon MGS will be having its own PLAYGROUND. AWESOME RIGHT? Playground for monkeys. Lol. Reason why I call it playground is because of the colors they use. So kiddy, brings back childhood memories. Of all places, they decided to place it right outside the toilet, which is also very visible from the badminton court, canteen, library and a few classes. How can people actually exercise properly if everyone keeps watching them? Tsk. And I do agree with Leong that it's very unfair for us because form 5s will be leaving in less than 3 weeks. The trees near the playground were cut down. I don't think it's something good, less oxygen and it's not conduicive at all for 5v3 students because it gets so friggin' hot without the trees there. Eesh.

Relatives will be coming back from KL tomorrow. I think most probably we'll go watch Max Payne. I'm EXCITED and I'm also very EXCITED TO WATCH SAW V! THE JIGSAW KILLER! Btw, my mom practically banned me from using the internet a few days back because I kept telling her how amazed I was when I watch those pro serial killers murder people one after another. Genius. All killers are pure geniuses. *sick laughter*


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP