Friday, January 30, 2009

..as expected

Happy Chinese New Year people. My blog is soooo effing dead. Main reason I didn't update my blog is because I was too busy with things, yeah such as eating non-stop during this festive season and gaming. Gah, actually I was really lazy. That's the main reason. Then suddenly it dawned on me today. I must not let my blog die! I must be faithful to it so I'll just do simply update it today since I'm not sleepy.

Went to watch Underworld 3 : Rise of the Lycans. I enjoyed every bit of the movie. It's really my type of movie. Dark and many great fighting scenes. Besides, it's never boring to watch vampires and werewolves fight against each other. They're both such fascinating creatures. Did I mention Rhona Mitra is hot? The ending is indeed lamentable. According to fans who watched the prequels, this one is quite disappointing. Oh wells, who am I to judge? I'm currently downloading part 1 and 2. So I'll see how far it's true.

Most likely I'll be starting my studies during mid March. Therefore I have to dedicate more time to my ps2 so I can finish Persona 3 : FES. I don't really like the idea of bringing the console down to KL because I wouldn't have that much personal time anymore. *sighs*


After playing P4 for a few hours, I remember that I did tell one of my friends that I prefer the P3 main character more than P4's because P4's MC looks so gay. Well, I've definitely changed my mind. I think P4's MC is cooler compared to P3's MC because Minato is such an emo looking brat. The way he walks kinda annoys me in someway. P4's MC is much smarter looking and he's definitely taller. Tch. Currently 30 hours in P3. It's really a little boring and slow compared to P4. And I just realized that they don't talk as much as those characters in P4. I have to rest every 3-4 hours before I get motivated to play the game again. Lol.

Was browsing some LJ community and I saw this article. It's about the issue of homosexuality in P4. How interesting. There's also an unofficial P4 manga which can be found here. Haven't read it yet because the connection sucks like hell today. Takes an eternity to load. I'll read it another time I guess. Time for some fanfictions.

Since I'm already blogging, might as well RANT a bit.

I don't know what you people have in mind but seriously, those words coming out are starting to piss me off. Oh wait, I think I'm already pissed. This explains why I just hate to answer you people's comments positively. I'll just keep quiet or simply answer it. Being bad provides me the gratification. Yeah, maybe I'm starting to change into something really monstrous. Who cares? And it seems like telling you the truth did not change a single thing. You people take it as if I did not say shit about that. If I knew it will turn out like that, I should've kept it away from you people since you all just love rejecting the truth and believe in what you actually prefer to believe in. Tch. How annoying.

Maybe it's just one of my terrible mood swings that I get once in a blue moon but even minor things are starting to get on my nerves. I guess I should get some medicine or something before my anger starts to take control over me. >_>

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP