Wednesday, May 20, 2009

annoyance

I'm not a nature lover but sometimes people should really live certain places alone. Damn them. I took this photo from the balcony. Btw, I live near the forest. So as you can see, there's a brown path now. A few months ago, there were only trees, only trees. Thick green trees. Most probably that's what makes this place such an ideal home. Away from the city, away from the noise, away from the pollution. It's breezy most of the time. With this stupid new development project, this place will turn into another rotten hell. I cannot imagine how much noise and dust there will be when they start building a new apartment there. Screw you people. Dad said he wants to move to a far far away place. Right. Keep moving here and there? There'll be no end. Humans keep looking for forests and end up destroying them.


Currently playing Rock Band : Unplugged. Can't really play music games for long hours but I like having them on my psp because I can kill time while I'm waiting for minor stuff such as food. The game is quite "buggy". Most probably because it's a leaked version, not that I'm complaining. However, it is rather annoying when it hangs everytime I switch off the psp without closing the game. The tracklist is pretty solid :

2000s

* AFI - “Miss Murder” *
* All-American Rejects - “Move Along”
* Audioslave - “Gasoline” *
* Black Tide -”Show Me the Way” *
* Freezepop - “Less Talk More Rokk” *
* Jimmy Eat World - “The Middle” The
* Killers - “Mr. Brightside”
* Lacuna Coil - “Our Truth”
* Lamb of God - “Laid to Rest”
* Modest Mouse - “Float On”
* Queens of the Stone Age - “3’s and 7’s”
* System of a Down - “Chop Suey!”
* Tenacious D - “Rock Your Socks” *

1990s

* 3 Doors Down - “Kryptonite” *
* Alice in Chains - “Would?” *
* Blink 182 - “What’s My Age Again” *
* Foo Fighters - “Everlong”
* Judas Priest - “Painkiller”
* Lit - “My Own Worst Enemy”
* Lush - “De-Luxe”
* Mighty Mighty Bosstones - “Where’d You Go?”
* Nine Inch Nails - “The Perfect Drug”
* Nirvana - “Drain You”
* The Offspring - “Come Out and Play (Keep ‘em Separated)”
* Pearl Jam - “Alive”
* Smashing Pumpkins - “Today”
* Social Distortion - “I Was Wrong”
* Soundgarden - “Spoonman”
* Weezer - “Buddy Holly”

1980s

* Billy Idol - “White Wedding Part 1″
* Bon Jovi - “Livin’ on a Prayer”
* Dead Kennedys - “Holiday in Cambodia”
* Motörhead - “Ace of Spades”
* The Police - “Message in a Bottle”
* Siouxsie & the Banshees - “The Killing Jar”

1970s

* Boston - “More Than a Feeling”
* Jackson 5 - “ABC” *
* Jethro Tull - “Aqualung”
* Kansas - “Carry on Wayward Son”
* Rush - “The Trees”

1960s

* The Who - “Pinball Wizard”

DLC

# 30 Seconds to Mars “The Kill”
# Belly “Feed the Tree”
# Disturbed “Inside the Fire”
# Lynyrd Skynyrd “Gimme Three Steps”
# Muse “Hysteria”
# Mute Math “Typical”
# No Doubt “Just a Girl”
# Oasis “Wonderwall”
# Paramore “Crushcrushcrush”
# Red Hot Chili Peppers “Under the Bridge”


At the beginner stage, n00bs can only access a few songs but the starter songs include Bon Jovi's Livin' On A Prayer and The Police's Message In A Bottle. Both are my all time favorites.

After playing DJ Max for a few months, there is something that I can conclude when I try RB. The learning curve for DJ Max is much tougher compared to Rock Band. The speed is insane. Rock Band is easier but requires a lot of accuracy as players can't simply smash all the buttons. DJ Max allows player to smash all the buttons but I guess only cheap players will abuse that. I find DJ Max funner but RB has better music. Rock & Roll never dies. DJ Max's music gets boring after awhile. However, if I were to choose only one, I'd go for DJ Max. Asian games ftw. =D

It's almost week 5. Will be having quiz or whatever others call it, written test, for each subject. Finite Maths is still a mystery to me. Something that I think I will never be able to comprehend. Yeah, that's what I thought until I saw the notes that my friend has. Her lecturer actually gives clear and detail notes for each chapter. I got so excited, went to purchase them as well. They're actually better than the current ones that I have. Hopefully they'll help. Apparently her class is really slow, but who cares, as long as you guys get what she's teaching right? Tch, not like my class. Zoop zoop, fast as lightning but we're left with question marks above our heads, especially me. Not only I have a question mark above my head, my whole face looks like a fucking question mark. Not that I'm criticising my FM lecturer. She's good but she's just really fast. I guess she falls under the category "those who are really PRO but not good at explaining". Somehow I really have the urge to change classes but it's already too late. Fuck it. Just gotta bear with this for the whole sem.

Several things which happened today made me think, will my surreptitious moments of bliss still last? ...



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP