Thursday, May 14, 2009

what does via dolorosa mean?

I want but I can't afford. You know what I'm saving for.


During Malaysian Studies, we discussed the issue why females have longer life expectancy compared to males. Apparently males keep a lot of problems to themselves, they have been taught to be strong and not reveal much of their emotions because males are often being referred to the strong and dominant figure. How far is it true in today's society? I'm saying this because as everything around us evolves, human beings are much different compared to those who lived in centuries ago. Males today can be as sensitive as females. I'm not saying all, maybe some of them and sometimes such sensitivity gets annoying. Wussy. However I do not concur that's the main cause. For females, we too have introvert types who don't really express themselves much. So why do they still live longer?

Anyway the lecturer encouraged us to blog more. In other words, to express ourselves, or rant more through our blogs so that we don't keep everything inside. Personally I find her point very funny. Her point was more blogging (more pointless rantings) = longer life expectancy.

Minor things can mean a lot to people. I'm starting to enjoy Study Skills because the lecturer seems to be quite considerate and sensitive to us (sensitive in a good way). I'm not surprised that she's good at this since she took Psychology. Sometimes I feel like such a badass because I don't really look at her even when she greets me. Lol. I should start being nicer. She made this statement today, which really means a lot to someone like me because we're all living in a homophobic society.

...during your group assignments, I want you to treat your group members fairly regardless of their age, race, and sexual orientation...


It might mean nothing to you but to a gay blogger, it means a lot. This shows that good people still exist in today's cruel world. Small things like that gives hope.


Has anyone experience weird dreams after reading?
Weird dreams have been visiting me lately ever since I started reading Red Dragon last week. It's not some disgusting dream with gory contents but the feeling when I wake up is pretty inexplicable. It feels weird, like I don't belong or exist in reality. In some way, it freaks me out a little. Is this normal? Or abnormal? I'm just curious.

Anyway today was a great day that's why I'm blogging for no particular reason. It would be even greater if someone dropped by to visit me instead of shopping in Sunway Pyramid.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP