Monday, May 4, 2009

mr G please leave me alone

Fucking hate gastric.

Makes me feel old. Timing a bit off then gastric visits me. What a loyal friend.

First day attending lectures. It was a bit boring and very very tiring. Fortunately I only have to wake up at 6++ once per week. Out of the 3 lectures that were conducted today, Computing Principles was the most enjoyable. Mr. Siva has a wicked sense of humor. His 2 hours lecture beats Finite Maths which was only 1 hour and 30 minutes. I forgot what he was talking about but he was trying to relate this; to something.

My friend told me this guy was going out with another guy. Eh, gay lah. So I was like, so? You wanna make an issue out of it? What's wrong? For example you like KFC, she likes McDonalds, he likes Pepsi, I like Coke, but that guy likes guys. It's that simple.
It's as simple as that. Why must people make a fuss out of such trivial matters? It's subjective. I truly believe that many people nowadays are "pansexual".

Ahh, and I'm trying to find more series which has Linda Chung in it. Suggestions? I'm fuming over here because dad and aunt are taking over the dvd player. They're watching the isudahlupathefulltitle-Zohan movie. I wanna watch my tvb series! I'm soooo not me nowadays. Truth be told, sometimes I'm a bit afraid of myself.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP