Sunday, May 10, 2009

why is monday the first day of the week?

a big HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to my dearest mom.

Did not really celebrate with her due to a few reasons. Mainly because she was busy and it wasn't convenient for everyone of us to go out for a big "makan" session. So sorry for not getting a gift because it'd be a waste to get something that will end up as a white elephant. So lets just KIV it okay? Don't know why as I start typing out this post, I'm starting to miss my mom. Haha. And also, Happy Mother's Day to my god mom who's having fun in China.

Grandpa is also getting better. He was able to stand up and walk a bit during the 3rd day after operation, which is such amazing recovery. Hopefully he'll be back to his strong self soon so that he wouldn't need to rot at home so much. I'm not used to seeing him being so quiet and laying in bed all day long.

Tomorrow will be the third week of college life but I'm already quite worried. My fear is back. Numbers. They're ridiculously scary. Deceptive. Complex. And I also fear my the Finite Maths lecturer. Why does she teach soooo fast and ask people out to do? We're not in secondary or primary. *sulks* I can't even understand Functions. Yes, I'm helpless and very stupid when it comes to Maths. Laugh. Mock. Tch. Sooner or later I'll need to hire a personal tutor.

Went over to Uncle Marcus's house for dinner and saw Ian boy. Tried snapping a good photo of him but he kept playing with his Ben 10 toys.

Have the sudden urge to start watching Forensic Heroes just to see Linda Chung but it's already quite late now. Thus, I'm annoyed. Yes, I'm annoyed when I don't have enough time. And yes, you may laugh because I'm always watching old series. =p

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP