Thursday, January 1, 2009

tagged by miiko

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers, example:

5 facts

1. I hate cats
2. bla
3. ya
4. da
5. wah

5 secrets

1. meh
2. loh
3. I hate cats
4. duh
5. ditto

State 5 facts of yourself that people know.

1. I love the guitar.
2. I take good care of my shoes that I wear for outing but I don't really bother to wash my school shoes.
3. I never liked buckling my pinafore, no more chance to buckle already. Tsk.
4. I don't like Sony Ericsson phones.
5. I hate Jonas Brothers and HSM, and other things which are under that category.

State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know

1. I don't drink hot coffee unless my mom makes it.
2. People think that I'm stuck up but actually I'm not. You'll know that after you talk to me.
3. I cried a lot when I watched Naruto and One Litre of Tears.
4. I like temples a lot, I find them very beautiful (my mom will kill me for writing this).
5. I can be VERY stingy sometimes or maybe you people actually know that already. Never mind.

State 5 bad behaviours of yourself

1. I don't like it when my mom tells me this and that. Too repetitive.
2. I get really pissed when I'm super hungry.
3. I bang things when I'm angry.
4. I curse for fun when I'm too happy.
5. I find it really enjoyable to annoy people, certain people.

State 5 good sides of you

1. I'm stingy. Go figure the advantages of being stingy.
2. I'll just stand there when someone scolds me. Sounds more like stupid. Zzz.
3. People who brags doesn't affect me. I wouldn't get annoyed unless I really hate him or her.
4. I don't smoke or take drugs.
5. I don't really take fried stuff.

Now tag 5 people!
*muka too lazy to tag*

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP